Call for written evidence closed on Friday 31st January 2020
The HIV Commission asked individuals and organisations to submit written evidence in order to inform a set of recommendations to end new HIV transmissions and HIV-attributed deaths in England by 2030.
Theses evidence submissions will be public documents, published on this website soon.
The Commission is aiming to further explore evidence on five key themes and welcomed contributions on them or any additional topics considered important:
- Theme 1: Understanding trends, trajectories and opportunities to end the HIV epidemic
- Theme 2: Combination Prevention: what works in preventing HIV
- Theme 3: Optimising HIV care services for the future
- Theme 4: Opportunities for addressing the wider determinants of HIV transmission
- Theme 5: Community-specific considerations and approaches
For more information on how the Commission will publish submissions, please read our terms of reference.
Have Your Say
If you would like to contribute to the HIV Commission you can still send us your expertise, experiences and vision online, via the Have Your Say section.
You can also join us at one of our Evidence Hearings.